Here at JB Auto Works, we have the latest digital equipment to keep your vehicle properly aligned and driving straight as an arrow down the road!
Worn suspension components can heavily contribute to incorrect alignment. All vehicles will receive a complimentary inspection and test drive to ensure alignment service can be performed safely and effectively.
Wheel alignment is a service that adjusts your vehicle’s suspension back to factory specification using computerized equipment. This process will restore the factory settings of three angles in your vehicle’s suspension:
- Camber:This is the vertical inward or outward angle of the tire when viewed from the front of the vehicle.
- Caster: Your caster angle helps balance steering, stability, and cornering. Specifically, it’s the angle of your steering axis when viewed from the side of your vehicle. More simply put, it is how far forward or backward the wheel is inside the wheel well.
- Tow: Toe alignment is the extent to which your tires turn inward or outward when viewed from above. When the steering wheel is straight, the wheels should be straight. However, they may be pointing slighting outward or inward.
How do you know you might need an alignment? Here are the most common symptoms:
- Vehicle pulling to the left or right
- Your steering wheel is off center when driving straight
- Steering wheel/vehicle vibration
- Uneven or excessive tire wear
After service is performed, your vehicle will be road tested to ensure your steering wheel and alignment is straight forward. A print-out will be provided showing all the before and after measurements.
Proper wheel alignment will dramatically increase tire life, reduce vibrations, and improve the overall driving experience of your vehicle.
12 month/12,000 mile warranty on alignment service. Most cars, SUV’s, and light trucks. Give us a call today!